USE YOUR OWN BLOOD TO REJUVENATE YOUR FACE
Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color has become grayer because of less blood flow.
2. Fine vertical lines around the mouth.
3. Scars from acne, trauma, or chicken pox.
4. Skin texture has become less smooth.
As a result, the person looks “worn,” “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue seen in playing children of every skin color and in young adults fades to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire Facial®?
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A® and other prescription medications (like hydroquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. Still, the results can be slow and less than what’s needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people, especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. HA fillers alone do not correct texture and color. In addition, HA fillers in the tear troughs (area under the eyes) often end up looking bumpy, overfilled and unnatural.
THREE STEPS OF THE VAMPIRE FACIAL® PROCEDURE
1. Isolating the magic from your blood.
First, we draw about 2 teaspoons of blood. Using a centrifuge, the doctor isolates platelets from that blood (platelet rich plasma, or PRP), all within about 15 minutes. The platelets are then “activated” to release at least eight growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue. These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen and new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your face.
After numbing cream is applied, your face is treated with the Collagen P.I.N./micro-needling device. By gently creating micro channels in your skin, the micro-needling device stimulates the creation of new skin cells, collagen formulation and regeneration of damaged cells.
3. Coating and soaking your face with blood-derived growth factors.
Your own PRP is then massaged into the skin. These growth factors then activate multi-potent stem cells already in the skin, tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new, younger tissue is generated.
The *Vampire Facial® softens fine lines and wrinkles, and treats skin texture, color and tone. Your skin will immediately feel tighter and softer, with progressive improvements continuing for several months.
Kim Kardashian After Vampire Facial® Procedure
The Vampire Facial® procedure is not for everyone. Some would do better with surgery, laser therapy, Botox®, or simply PRP or an HA filler used alone. We are passionate about offering you the right procedure for your face.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
Vampire Facial®: $800
Procedure time: 1 hour
Vampire Facial® with facial PRP Injections: $1,000
Rejuvapen™ Microneedling with Human Growth Factor $550.00
Rejuvapen™ Microneedling with Peptide $400.00
Dr. Rob Kominiarek of Renue Health is a licensed provider of the trademark Vampire® procedures
*Results and patient experience may vary.
ReNue Health is located conveniently in Springboro, Ohio with easy access from Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati International Airport or the adjacent Wright Brothers Private Airport (MGY) for those travelling by private aviation.
Our office is open Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4:30 pm EST. You can reach us by phone at 937-350-5527 or send us an email through our directions and contact information page.