It’s a new year so it is time for a new you! Whether it’s weight loss or learning something new, Dr. Rob is “in the house” with secrets to keeping your new year’s resolution like a boss!
The top three things people strive for in the New Year:
1. Weight Loss
2. Getting Healthy
3. Quit Smoking
This time of year makes it easy to get started, but how do you start what you finish? Hint: It’s all between the ears!
Getting your mind right is the key to succeeding in all areas of life, and keeping your New Year’s Resolutions is no different! Here are seven tips to help you do just that:
1. Be specific – tightly target your goals vs. having general ideas
2. Be patient – great things take time
3. Measure progress – see your changes and be proud of them!
4. One minute willpower – Practice this very effective technique we covered in our weight loss tips
5. Schedule a meeting with yourself – reflect on what’s working
6. Forget the all or nothing attitude
7. Life hits hard, but you must get back up!
These are things we should be doing on a daily basis. While they help, there is a way to get the extra edge as we age.
Learn how to start regaining your vitality with a free download of Dr. Rob’s book on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Inside you will find the many benefits of BHRT and how to decrease your chances for age related diseases.
You can also contact our office at 937-350-5527 today to speak to us about the many benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. No matter what your age or symptoms, we can help you feel like your former self by reclaiming your peak health through Predictive, Preventative and Proactive Precision Medicine!